Sunday, February 27, 2011

ROSMAHKHAN IS MY NAME DO I LOOK LIKE A LIAR? QUEEN OF ALL QEEN CONTROL YES SHE SAID I CONTROLS MY HUSBAND NAJIB



photo

Queen Control

the basic idea is to lock down your opponent’s spell and traps and bring out your allure queen with no resistance. Solidarity and shrink are there to protect her from battle if she can’t steal anything. also there to boost her attack. 2 my bodys and 2 defender to protect her from anything else because as long as she is equiped she can’t be destroyed by battle. use Magician’s Circle to search her out and Royal Magical Library for extra draw. She basically eats everything at lv 7 and your opponent can’t do much with their spells and traps gone.

Hello voters! Lemme introduce myself- my name is Rosmah. I am your new Prime Minister! Chillax, guys. That a joke. But seriously, it’s time you got to know who I am. The real me. Let’s not get into the surname at this point. I am 38 years old. Which means i am old enough to decide.
Old enough to know what i want in life (everything !) . Not because I am a spoilt brat. Not because I believe it’s my birthright. But because I am worth it! Well, are you ready to hear this? I want to be a politician. A top politician. Like the rest of my family. We start at the top, and stay there! Lucky, na? My family has been an amazing PM. My hubby was super amazing .



No comments: